Sunday, March 11, 2007

SMS

  • Definition of "wife": Someone who'll stand by you through all the troubles
    which you wouldn't have had if you had stayed single... :-)
  • Wat a married man says after years of marriage:-
    My marriage is made of Trust & Understanding,
    she doesn't Trust me & I dont Understand her.

  • dean - anybody caught going 2 ladies hostel will be fined rs.400 1st time,
    700 2nd time & 1000 3rd time. student - how much 4 a season pass?

  • Shah Jahan Ne Taj Mahal Ki Har Deewar Ko Dekha, Har Meenar Ko Dekha,
    Har Kaleen Ko Dekha, Har Khidki Se Dekha... Aur Bola...
    Maa Kasam, Bahut Kharcha Ho Gaya !!!
  • 1 - message - received - 1 - cute - person - sent - it - 1 - monkey - is - reading - it -
    1 - monkey - is - angry - 1 - monkey - is - still - reading -
    1 - monkey - wil 4ward - dis - msg - to - anodr - monkey !
  • Unlike others your brain is a master piece, It is divided in 2 parts - left & right. In
    left nothing is right, in right nothing is left.
  • why do monkeys love banana.... -
    oops i am so sorry ........ - thats your personal matter!
  • I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u".
    Hey! Don't get excited, I love other alphabets too...v, w, x, y, z !
  • I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You.
    That's because Meneka Gandhi says "Love Animals" !
  • VERY ... Cute, Gorgeous, Genius, Good-looking, Intelligent, One in Trillions..
    I think its enough abt ME, wht abut U....
  • Kind, intelligent, loving and hot This describes everything you're not
  • God created the earth, God created the woods, God created you too,
    but yes, even God makes mistakes!
  • The rain makes all things beautiful. The grass & flowers 2.
    If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn’t it rain on you?
  • 2 live a life v need brains,reflexes,luck,iq,knowledge,expression,perception,
    n mental qualification.....hats off to u,for managing without them!!!

  • Intelligent Man + Intelligent Woman = Romance.
    Intelligent Man + Stupid Woman = Pregnancy.
    Stupid Man + Intelligent Woman = Affair.
    Stupid Man + Stupid Woman = Marriage !
  • Dhirubhai from heaven : "Beta Mukesh kaisa chal raha hai apna reliance".
    Mukesh: "Hello kon bol raha hai? thik se sunai nahi deta. call me on my HUTCH mobile!"

  • Ikhtiyarre tabbasum ki lau ko tarranume numayish se aghaa dena...
    Jo iska matlab samajh aaye to please mujhe bhi bata dena.....
    Sincere Apology : If u dont like any of my SMS n dont like 2 read,
    then plz dont hesitate, feel free to..... Throw ur mobile.

  • What is a girl friend?
    Addition of problems, subtraction of money,
    multiplication of enemies & division of friends

  • doc chopra Psychotherapist wanted the name board to be painted infront of his clinic ,
    but our sardar painted " Dr chopra Psycho the rapist ".

  • When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God
    that everyone should have a friend like you....
    Why should only i suffer!!!

  • If ever in your life U R very sad & lonely & feel that U have lost every thing,
    I will come, Hold your hand, take U 4 Walk on a Bridge & Show U where 2 jump From !!!...

  • Tumko dekha to yeh khyaal aaya Ki Paaglo ke stock mein Naya Maal Aaya

  • When i was sad you were there. When i was crying you were there.
    When i was unhappy you were there.
    Now i have understood ki sare fasad ki jad tu hai..

  • newtons law of romance:- love can neither be created nor be destroyed,
    it can only be changed from one girl friend to another...

  • Aisi dosti hamari ki tu har rah,har dagar,har safar mein mile.
    Mar bhi jaun agar,tab bhi dosti ki khatir,tu bagal wali kabar mein mile :)

  • Har des ki ek sarhadd hoti hai , bache ki bhi ek zidd hote hai
    aur kitna intzaar karru tere sms ka,
    Kanjosi ki bhi koi hadd hoti hai

  • Naari ke chakkar mein bhool na jaana yaari,
    Jab laat maaregi naari to yaad aayegi hamari.....
    Purush bachao samiti ki taraf se Janhit mein jaari...


  • American: a new born baby has no hands . we made artificial he became boxer champion
    Indian: a new born baby has no head we fitted coconut and he became railway minister.
  • lalu was doing toilet behind car. bush came & says 'aap ke yeha police nahi pakarte?
    lalu replies 'nahi, hamare yaha khud hi pakarte hai'.
  • airhostess 2 laloo... sir r u veg or non veg?
    he says no i m sagitarian.
    she says no sir r u shakahari or mansahari?
    he says no i m bihari.
  • RABDI:-Ka karat ho ?
    LALU:-Ek dost ko chitthi lakhat hu.
    RABDI:-Par tohar likhna to aawe nahi...!
    LALU:-Vo sasura bhi to padhna jaanat nahi.

  • Yeh kis tarah yaad aa rahe ho,
    Aankhen band hai phir bhi nazar aa rahe ho,
    Na jane kyon aisa lagta hai jaise saamne khade ho aur POONCHH HILAA rahe ho...!!!
  • Aankho me "SHARAFAT" Chaal me "NAJAKAT"
    Dil me "SACHCHAI" aur Chehre me "SAFAI"
    phir kyon na bole her LADKI apko "BHAI".
  • Aapki yaad me mene kalam uthai,lia kagaz, tasvir apki banayi,
    socha tha dil se laga ke rakhe us tasvir ko,
    par wo toh bacchon ko darane ke kaam aayi...
  • Ha ha ha ha hha ha ha ha ha hha ha ho ho ho ho ho oh oh oh ooh ohh eh eh
    he he hhe he he hee he he hha ha ho ho ho ho he he he.........
    KUCH NAHIN BAS TUMHARI SHAKAL YAAD AA GAYI.... ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho.....

  • No comments: